The Strategic Partnership is created between organisations coming from Italy, Portugal, Spain and North Macedonia. The unique configuration of the Partners brings essential value and promotes cross-sectoral partnership on the European level. The challenges that this project addresses is transnational and EU collaboration will increase the impact on all levels.
The project focuses on the promotion of social entrepreneurship with a goal to foster the inclusion and employability of young people with fewer opportunities, with particular emphasis on young people at risk of marginalization like young people with a criminal background and young delinquents and those with a migrant background, including newly arrived immigrants and young refugees. Social Media Marketing represents the core of the learning component, as it is a social innovation tool that is considered youth-friendly and allows the professional development of the project target group.
This project promotes the use of non-formal education and stimulates creativity among young people applying a holistic approach in the entrepreneurship education field, starting an initiative to change the paradigm in education contributing to the digital agenda of the EU. Since the project facilitates the access to education and training of a very specific target group that is often excluded and has limited access of high-quality education for free, this project follows the main narrative of the inclusion and diversity priority.
1) To start digitalization and trans-nationality of youth work through the creation of free open digital educational resources.
2) To promote the use of ICT in youth work and employment;
3) To create synergies among youth organizations and other stakeholders on a local and national level;
4) To strengthen the capacities of the partner organizations in SMM and increase their social responsibility and
active participation in the EU digital market;
5) To advance the digital competencies of youth workers;
6) To promote a holistic approach to creating digital SMM educational material and e-learning platforms;
7) To create SMM, peer educators;
8) To start the creation of a strategic consortium that will develop new projects;
9) To create opportunities to include mentors in e-learning and youth work.